topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Name

"Michael's name is a reflection of that Divine Light to which our own divine spark is also akin. Michael is our guide and guardian back to the Light from which we came."

                                                       -- Rev. Steven Marshall



************
I'm trying.  Really hard right now.  

I am having the experience of holding too many things, juggling them precariously in a precise choreography, and suddenly it is too much and I need to drop everything.

I honestly did not think this current phase of my life would last for so long.  It has been such a long plateau.  What am I learning that I do not already know?  What am I experiencing that is helping me to grow?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3