topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Divine Protection

From this page

Whenever you are in doubt, call upon Archangel Michael and he will help you remember your purpose, realign with your passions, and helps you live life more fully and vibrantly. He can encourage you, support you, give confidence, bring clarity, and help you to find the courage to move into the direction of your dreams.

Because Archangel Michael is seen as the protector, he is often sent by God to help people in crisis or emergencies.  He is a clear communicator, so it can happen you hear him in your mind or just have a gut feeling. His presence can be felt by a warm feeling of unconditional love, or by seeing bright flashes of light.

Michael is Earth’s representative of the all-encompassing strength of the Divine. He is the Spiritual force that helps us create a healthy foundation that gives stability and strength.




********
Here is Sharon's message today, I love it.


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I guess I don't know your real name is why I didn't accept your friend request. It is odd that I have been reading your blog for many years and I couldn't say your name. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to ask Archangel Michael to help me! Thanks!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3