topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, October 20, 2014

3am

This is something Nicole and I spoke about. When you wake up in the early 3am hour (I do every morning!), remember this.



*********
Archangel Michael - Michael is the leader of all the Archangels and is in charge of protection, courage, strength, truth and integrity. Michael protects us emotionally and psychically. He also oversees the light worker's life purpose. His chief function is to rid the earth and its inhabitants of the toxins associated with fear.


2 comments:

  1. I can't remember, but do you celebrate Michaelmas Day? I used to bake a blackberry cobbler and take to work with vanilla ice cream on that day for a few years. I think the story is that Micheal threw the devil out of heaven, and he landed in blackberry thorny brambles. Is that right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3