topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Dream of Life

Lately the days feel like a dream where I am just floating through.  Despite schedule requirements, each day feels exactly the same- bands of repetitiveness.  My motivation for anything other than the basic required tasks of each day is basically nonexistent.

The air is changing and this weekend we move into Autumn, which is usually an invigorating time for me. Perhaps my painting mojo will reappear...it made a brief entrance and I would really like it to come back and stay for a while.


1 comment:

  1. This waxing and waning of creativity must be just a normal thing....not to worry...you will be back as soon as your brain finds a lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3