topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, September 08, 2014

Spiritual Sadness

I feel very sad.

Which is a bit of a paradox because I have been meditating and in general being pretty connected spiritually. I have been making a very conscious effort to inject positive energy into my daily moments. I am trying to keep my energy from sinking.  It is hard work.

Sometimes it works for a short time.

But my sadness is all my own.  No one has done anything to cause it.  Maybe I just have to hold it for a while, as uncomfortable as that is.

Sometimes it seems I am so close, and then life just slips through past me.  I don't want to be awake most of the time.  I do not understand the big picture.


"A lesson learned, a loving God, and things in their own time- in nothing more do I trust."
-Indigo Girls



2 comments:

  1. Hey girl. Talk to your doctor...maybe counseling or medication is needed. I would talk to someone though. I have been there, and it is not fun. Reach out to your doctor...a good starting point. Love ya...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, speaking with a leader of your spiritual faith might be good too...rabbi, minister. Joining a church/synogogue, parish...maybe. Have a sort of family of friends within that sphere???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3