topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, September 01, 2014

It's September thank goodness

Bring on September. I cannot wait until school starts and routine is normal again.

 Lately I struggle with divine timing. How things make perfect sense but then they don't. It is very frustrating to be in this tunnel vision human experience. We can only zoom out our perspective so far. That is why the company we keep is so important. It's really difficult to hold on and remember, we have to keep reminding and supporting each other.

 So anyhow not last week but the week before I went upstate for a couple of days. It was odd the way it happened, the way timing went. But when things present themselves it's sometimes best to go with the flow and see what happens. As it ended up I got a pretty major energy healing and something was fixed, a very old energetic injury that has been bothering me for about 12 years. The healing was an incredibly interesting and colorful experience. I need to speak more with the lady (Nancy) who worked on me.

 Aside from Nancy I found 2 other people. I have discovered that fellow spiritually inclined people recognize each other pretty much instantly and we start speaking on a different level. It's deep, wonderful, and natural. There is a helpful and supportive exchange that occurs. We learn from each other. These encounters can last for a few minutes, hours, or a lifetime...it doesn't really matter. It's something to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3