topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dear God

Dear God,

I do believe that everything happens for a reason.
I also believe that our thoughts create our reality and we attract according to the intentions we send out.
I believe that love is stronger than fear and will transmute it if love is allowed into places of fear in our hearts.
I believe in a higher universal intelligence and the inter-connectedness of all things.
I believe if we are open and receptive we get our resources and Signs when we need them.

And then sometimes I get really pissed off at You.

Like lately.

WHY disrupt me from my nice bubble of existence, then throw some (admittedly very good) resources at me, just to say "Oh, well, nevermind after all."

If everything happens for a reason, would You please mind explaining it?

Because nothing is making a whole lot of sense right now, it is just making me very sad, and all I want is to go back to my nice bubble of existence where I don't have to worry about certain things. Things I was not looking for, haven't been asking for (lately), things I did not seek out.

So why put me through it? What is the lesson here? What is the point, the purpose? Because as far as I can tell it's not really benefiting anyone. At least not right now. So why now? Please very kindly explain Your divine timing.  I do not like mixed signals.  Not from other people and certainly not from You.

I need some serious help here from You.  You started it, so please finish it.

Unhappily and angrily yours,

J


1 comment:

  1. I hope you can make sense out of whatever it is! Sending hugs your way!!!
    XOXO_Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3