topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Adjustments

Today is one of those days where I just have no coping patience.  Daya's sulky-bad-mood-attitude-for no reason just is not helping things.  (Update: she just apologized)

 I'm overwhelmed and emotionally just completely exhausted.  My co-worker quit and her last day is next Thursday...so that leaves me flying solo on the NY team, at least for a while.

Also, I am in an in-between energetic state.  I might either have to re-adjust my energy significantly or not at all...there is no telling quite yet.  It's a very unpleasant limbo to be in.  Sometimes the hardest thing in the world to do is nothing.

Fourth grade starts tomorrow.  How I have made it through this far is very truly only by the grace of God.


1 comment:

  1. Daya is in the same grade this year as my grandson, Donovan! I know exactly what you are talking about, having made it this far! You are doing it, and something tells me you are doing it as well as you are possibly able, which is all you can do! It is hard, but you are getting through it all. All of the everything good and bad, called Life! Great job, girlfriend! Best wishes with the job situation. I know you will pull through it just like you do everything else.
    XOXO,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3