topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Goodbye Drawing Table

Goodbye drawing table that I have been using since high school!  I have dragged every last bit of usefulness out of you.  Since I can't draw on you anymore because you long ago stopped staying stable at an angle, I have been using you as a taboret to keep my brushes and paints next to the easel.  Now, your definite easing into a downward slope is making me excessively nervous.  My daily prayer has been one of thanks that my paints and brushes amd solvent jar did not suddenly slide off you in the middle of the night.  Or the middle of the day for that matter.

So, it is with fond farewell that I bid you goodbye.



Number of cats that interfered with the moving of the table: 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3