Monday, December 30, 2013

It's that time again...

...to set New Years intentions.  I hope 2014 will be better than 2013 which just wasn't all that great.

This year I met all my intentions: I drank a whole lot of tea, meditated quite a lot, and met my unofficial goal of 1 studio painting per month.  I have to date finished 16 studio paintings this year, not counting plein air.  Not all those paintings have been posted because they are part of a series.

So here are my 2014 intentions:
1. Drink a lot of tea
2. Finish 1 studio painting per month (total 12 complete)
    -including 1 master copy (Memling)
3. Finish Through the Tarot in 78 days
4. Fast 2 days a week
5. Art reading: Color by Betty Edwards


2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

They say you do better by putting your intentions out there. Good luck. I wish you would post more of your paintings. You are getting so good. I enjoy watching your talent evolve.

Julie said...

Sounds ambitious! i wish i could be so organized!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!