Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today

Here is what I did today:
  • Stayed up last nite until midnight painting my kitchen.
  • Woke up at 6:30
  • Clipped my cat's claws
  • Got Daya to the bus stop on time
  • Went to the store for the cleaning supplies I forgot to get yesterday
  • Continued painting my kitchen
  • My friend came over and kept me company
  • I was almost finished painting, and I ran out of paint
  • Went to Home Depot (again)
  • Went to Trader Joe's 
  • Went home, continued painting
  • Went out to lunch
  • Went to the post office
  • Went to Bed Bath and Beyond (again)
  • Went to Costco
  • Went home to get my debit card because they don't take credit cards at Costco
  • Went back to Costco
  • Went back home and put my frozen stuff away
  • Went to get Daya from afterschool
  • Went to the ballet studio for ballet picture night
  • Went home, made Daya dinner
  • Continued to paint the kitchen, all done now except the window sill
  • Took a shower
  • Hung new curtains
  • Put Daya to bed
  • Wrote this blog post.
I am going to go crash. Tomorrow I will be at work, which will be a blessed relief from my day off!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey girl! Nice to see you!!! Glad all seems well, but definately busy, in your world!!! Enjoy your quiet day at work!!! LOL.
xoxo- Julie