Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's More Important?

...My life and safety or your photo with the naked cowboy?

Last night I was crossing 7th ave and 46th street. there is a little narrow island in the middle of 7th ave which is a very busy street. I got stuck there with a huge gaggle of tourists and the Naked Cowboy. The tourists wanted to take a picture with the Naked Cowboy, so they were trying to get me to move....INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC. Think speeding buses and trucks.

If you are a tourist in NYC (or anywhere) please do not ask anyone to endanger their safety so you can get a photo with a half naked man who will still be there when the light changes.

He's not worth killing someone for


3 comments:

Becca Drach said...

glad you survived, oily girl! don't see what the fuss was anyway..that dude at the airport was much hotter..lol

soulbrush said...

Couldn't agree with you more! He isn't all that either! I would rather have my photo taken with a cute koala bear!

Julie said...

George Clooney I could see, but this guy??? Oh dang. Just kidding! Nothing is worth killing someone over! Damn fools.