topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Prozac Kitty

I actually made an appointment last month to put my cat down, and I couldn't go through with it.  She's been pretty good lately, although that could be because she does not have access to the laundry anymore.

A few weeks ago she peed on a bag of onions.  Last night she peed on a bag of apples.

That's BEYOND NASTY.

So I called the vet again, and we are putting her on Prozac, and it's only going to cost me $6 a month! I hope it works to calm whatever crazy anxiety she has.

5 comments:

  1. I am really hoping this works for you and your kitty...good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is anxieties that is causing her bad behaviour.

    If it works it will be well worth the cost. I have heard of cat medications costing as much as $100 a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck...I sure hope it will work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said before. I had a cat with issues very similar before and it went to live in the country. Don't let the cat terrorize you. Do you have a humane societ that would take her if you give them a donation of the same $$ that you would give the vet for putting her down? A better option if it is available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers and toes and paws and claws crossed that the Prozac does the trick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3