topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, January 03, 2011

Day 1

Today was my official start of Soul Coaching. This is my third year going through the program and it really is wonderful. Like last year, I will keep my joy journal online this time around.

My joy for today is unexpected gifts. Today was the first day back at work after the holidays. It is well-known in the office that i love my tea, and I am always sharing tea with those who sit around me. My co-worker went to Disney World over the break. He went into a tea shop and saw a box of green tea with different flavorings. He said he thought of me and got me a box! Wasn't that nice?

4 comments:

  1. Since one of your intentions was to drink more tea I would say that you are well on your way to achieving that goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also planning to follow with this, I did last year and found it to be uplifting. Am wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you lots of joy every day this month and throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice! I love to have all kinds of different flavors to choose from. My latest is a Black Cherry one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3