topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, January 03, 2011

2011

Well, it is the start of yet another new year. As always, I set intentions rather than resolutions.

Here are my intentions:
*Drink a lot of tea
*Go through my Portrait Painting Atelier book
*Artistic focus: direct layered paintings, portraiture and plein air. Last year I completed 74 paintings!! It is time to slow down and start applying all that practice to longer, more finished works.
*Go through the Soul Coaching program again.
*Change my name back (finally!!)
*A secret intention that i am not announcing publicly until it is concrete

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with all your intentions. I can't wait to see those paintings. Maybe you can post a series of the steps you take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your intentions are admirable! Best of luck with them, though I know you will see them through, I will enjoy watching them unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That secret one has me really wondering now.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3