topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The 2010 Portrait Exchange

Back in November I did a drawing and painting of Dave- my portrait swap partner.  He is a wonderful gentleman from Wales, with a great face. 




I mailed Dave's portrait out this past Tuesday morning via regular airmail- I was shocked when Dave sent me a note early Friday morning that it had already arrived!!


Here is a pic of the lovely painting and drawing I got from Dave!  (Images posted with permission.)


Thanks Dave for being such an awesome portrait swap partner!

3 comments:

  1. These are great paintings and drawings. What fun to trade portraits. I am afraid that my portraits look nothing like the person I have tried to portray. Ha... You do marvelous work. I have often wondered what you look like. Now I have an image in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...you both did an awesome job!!! What a great trade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy this had such a good outcome...great portriats too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3