topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, December 27, 2010

How to Get Everything You Want for Christmas

My 5 year old basically got everything she wanted for Christmas. But not because she is some super-angel child (which she is most of the time) or any successful wheedling tactics.

No, she did it the old fashioned way and wrote a good solid list for Santa. She even put in there (somewhere) "tea for Mommy".


This list, however, was a little non-traditional, guaranteed to get Santa's attention. She used the back of a piece of paper that was floating around my apartment...the color reference I used when i painted Twilight...


Whatever works, right?

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this...now I know what to do next year!:)Really, this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you better not leave any papers around you don't want to be used as a list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chuckled out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3