topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How To Traumatize Your Cat

My daughter has a purple unicorn marionette.
It got terribly tangled.  The task of untangling it fell on me, by default.

Untangling it took over an hour.

When I was finished, I played with it  near the cat, who is sitting next to me on the couch.  At first, she was curious.  Then, she realized THIS THING IS ALIVE! and freaked out- screaming and hissing!

My cat does not think it is funny but I do.

Here is the scary cat-terrorizing unicorn.  Kitty hissed three times during the shooting of this photo.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, shame on you for terrorizing your poor kitty...be careful, it could bring some bad behavior back to the surface. (the unicorn is cute, but then I am not Sigynn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are just so bad girl !!! but I love it !!! heeeh heee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty purple unicorn! Poor kitty, having you for a Mom! LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3