topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Plein Air 35 and 36

I took a plein air workshop today with the wonderful Danielle Hatherley.  Since Daya is usually with me when I am not at work, it's rare to have a child-free full day of painting outdoors.  I have been wanting to take a workshop for a while and this was a great experience, something I'll definitely do again. It was great to spend lots of time on each painting.

We painted at the Boat basin in Riverside Park. Palette: Alizarin, Cadmium Red Light, Indian Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Light, Maganese Blue, French Ultramarine, and white.

Both are 9x12 oil on panel



1 comment:

  1. Those clouds in the bottom painting are awesome! The water is so neat too. You are just great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3