topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet the Oily Rats!

Ratfest was this weekend. I will post pictures later.

Two Siamese rat girls came home with me! I am SO EXCITED to have rats again, I really missed having them around these past 5 years.

Of course I named them after oil paint.

Quinacridone (Quin) is a blue point Siamese and Alizarin (Ali) is a seal point.

They are friendly and curious, and Daya LOVES them. My cat is jealous of them but she has always tolerated rats before and I have no reason to worry about it this time either.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for such cute little rats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are cute little things, but do they have the long thin tails? I cannot stand the sight of a rat with a long thin tail. No way. Glad Daya likes them and the cat is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see some Oily Rat paintings Chica !!!...to cute Jess!!

    Relaxa Cat mite pee on them !!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. CongRATZ! They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daya must be so excited to have some more pets to play with.

    I'm so sorry I haven't visited in a while...it's been crazy lately with wedding plans and the actual wedding this past weekend. My life has not been my own for over a month but, hopefully, now I can get back to keeping up with all my fave blogs ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3