topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

PRT Buffer #1

It starts already... this time my teeth! I'm nuts about my teeth, never had a cavity in my life, although I have had quite a lot of orthodontic work. Perhaps my great teeth make up for my wonky eyes....

Anyhow, I recently got a supercute lipstick case at the Silk Road show at the museum of natural history. It has a little mirror inside. Imagine my absolute horror when I used it and noticed my bottom teeth were turning brown! Seriously, I felt sick, but wondered what could be the cause since there has not been any indication of problems.

I did a quick google search on "brown stain near gumline" which a list of websites all related to problems people have been having for YEARS with Crest Pro-Health mouthwash. Which I started using just over a month ago. My staining issue was described in detail by many others, along with other, more serious sounding problems. I booked an appointment with the dentist today.

Thankfully, my teeth are (still) absolutely fine and the hygienist was able to remove all of the staining! I am so relieved.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...isn't this something??? Glad it is all resolved and no more of that toothpaste. I remember my friend tried the Pro Health and something made her stop it also...can't remember what it was though...I will have to ask her tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHEW.....thank goodness your pearly whites are A-okay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3