topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Coincidence Story

This morning on the train a woman got on with three kids. One of them was a toddler in a stroller who yelled for 20 minutes straight. (So much for my early morning nap) But anyhow that's why I noticed them in particular.

This evening on the way home I was zoned out as usual, when after a few stops I heard a child starting to wail. I thought, this again? (So much for my evening meditation) I looked up and it was the exact same family!

Kinda freaky!

4 comments:

  1. Oh brother. Kinda sad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I wonder if it's going to be a regular coincidence. Nothing like a wailing child to break one's thoughts although I often feel sorry for Mums trying to settle their wailing kids while out in public but nothing they do seems to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shit if there is one thing i hate is crying children on busses, trains and specially on aeroplanes, and the parents who ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you know they went home thinking you were stalking them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3