topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 19 Joy

Today's joy is giving- specifically, giving blood.
Needles scare me very very much but I still do it because it's so important.

Please give blood!!

It's somwhow fitting that the focus in Soul Coaching today is about facing our own death, and the blood drive at work was today. I hope my blood helps someone.

And even though my blood type is B Negative, I really advocate being a positive person, even when I don't particularly feel like it. This Be Positive junk is hard work- but worth it.

This joy journal has been really helpful the past few weeks, because I have been feeling blah, have had some rough days, and overall have not been feeling particularly joyful- but this is helping me balance my perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you giving blood. A good blood letting helps now and then. ;) I am glad you have been looking at the joyful side of your life. It is difficult when you are so busy but it is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, Needles their not the best are they, and i know i seem to have enough....i wish i could give i cant i have anmiea on top of my illness.... your wonderful for giving it....its a good thing to think it mite help someone out hay! my son has the rare type so he tries to give regular...well done for braving up to the needle!!!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3