topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alumna

I went to Pratt today, for the first time in years. The last time I was over there was three years ago, and I didn't go on the campus. A lot has changed. It was surreal and a little disorienting, but also nice to see how they have fixed up the campus since I graduated. Ten years ago. I feel old.

The walkways are actually paved now! The library is air conditioned! But the pratt book/art supply store is all the way across the street from the main campus in a whole new building. I don't see how that is possibly convenient, especially if you have a 9am drawing class and you need more newsprint.

3 comments:

  1. How can your alumni card expire??? Will you not always beand alumni??? You are still a youngin!!!
    LOL! -
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have hardly changed! don't forget to let me know about the tea, your choices again- i forgot. tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat that you went back and visited. And I agree, you've hardly changed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3