topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Really Quick b/c I'm Tired

Am up too late. Must sleep. Have actually been workking. Hard. Can you imagine. Have to do it again tomorrow.

Have also discovered the hard way that the fridge in my hotel room is not actually cold. Not at all. Shouldn't even be called a fridge. Am too tired to bother checking to see if it's plugged in or not. The milk's already gone bad so it's not worth checking.

The cereal is ok though.

Am still loving every second of London. The Jack the Ripper tour was fabuloso.

I am going to see Soulbrush tomorrow. Can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. It is so exciting to see you enjoiying London and Soul! Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love that JTR tour! I would be too scared or grossed out for it! Glad you are having fun in between work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been a mad old crazy week in my life too...busy busy busy and tired...yawn...but tonight we paint and giggle and get up to mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got a good night's sleep, Jessica.

    I can't wait to hear more about your London trip.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun... despite the work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope someday you can return on a real vacation with no work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3