topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Leaving Today!!

Yay I leave tonight for London! I am meeting up with the fabulous SOULBRUSH tomorrow afternoon!

Monday I took as a vacation day, and then it's work work work for the rest of the week. But Tues night my manager organized for everyone to go on the Jack the Ripper walking tour, which sounds very fun.

London is an OLD city!!! I mean seriously OLD. Here in the US we think old is over 100 years. We don't have old places like they do over in Europe.

I like old places.

:)

5 comments:

  1. hope you like old people too...giggle...
    see ya tomorrow 'runty'..love 'pinkie'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a FANTASTIC time, Jessica!!!

    Hey Soulbrush, do they still have the knicker-bocker-glories in London? We visited when I was fourteen and I remember loving those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage Jessica. Have a great time. Go as slow as you possibly can so you can absorb it all. Take plenty of pictures and copious notes so you can have show and tell here on your blog. Again... Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! I envy you the Jack the Ripper walk. I hope you get Donald Rumbelow--he does some of the tours. He is a famous authority on the Ripper. I look forward to photos and a trip report. And don't let them make you work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great...how great is this that you are meeting up with Soulbrush! Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3