topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Have Made a Very Important Decision

This is what I decided: I am going to get rich.

Right now I am in the British Airways lounge at JFK. Because work is paying for me to go business class. It's NICE in here. There's free food and drink, reallly nice bathrooms with lavender soap, internet, comfy chairs, shiny hardwood floors, a fountain, and now I'm travel-spoiled forever. And ever.

The only thing missing is a little air conditioning.

So now I have to get rich so I can travel like this all the time.

My flight leaves in a little over an hour. Am melting with excitement.

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget that reality will hit when you get home. In the mean time have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. Enjoy it while it lasts. And all my best mojo on the getting rich bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! What a way to travel! You simply MUST get rich now! I think you will anyway cause you are too smart and talented not to get rich!!! GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know I'm big on the belief that we have the power to create our own reality. We just have to truly believe and feel it is possible and not allow the negative, defeatist thoughts to get in the way soooooo....YOU GO, GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3