topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today Is Wednesday

I have another sinus infection. Stupid stupid sinus infection. This one isn't from Hell though- it just hurts a lot and is very annoying. At least I am (mostly) functional and don't have a fever and am not at Death's Door like last time.

My neti pot is my BFF. Did you know that using COLD water in the neti pot instead of warm feels even better? It gets the gunk out and takes all the pain and pressure away. If you have sinus issues try it.

And friends, here is my Wednesday Lament:

Over the weekend I picked up some wonderful, fresh, thinly sliced Meunster cheese from the deli, and a box of Wheat Thins to go with it. And I cannot enjoy either one. Why not?

I went off all dairy due to the stupid sinus infection, so cheese is off the menu.
As for the Wheat Thins...well, Daya stole them. The whole box. I looked and looked and can't find them. It's been 2 days.

:(

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, you poor thing....I hope it clears quickly!

    Maybe Daya has already eaten all the Wheat Thins? lol A pity about the cheese ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. am so lucky i don't have sinus probems, but plenty of allergies..damn hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor baby. Get well soon. Maybe you should get a little vaporizor for your bedroom. If your heating is too dry it can irritate your sinuses and cause infections more often. Also if you find you are allergies starting to act up take something to dry up the symptoms. Talking from experience here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom and friend both use neti pots, but i can't imagine it. Just like you, they rave about them! It's a good thing for them with their sinus issues! Glad it helps you! I would think cool water might feel better than warm, but only trying would tell.

    Go get some of the Multigrain Wheat Thins, and use some other topping! I was eating a few the other day with a crab dip! Delish.
    I used to buy the Low Fat ones, but discovered the Multigrain was much crunchier and crisp! But hide them from Daya...or buy two boxes...one for each of you!!!

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here it is, Friday night and I am wondering how you are feeling now???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine´s Day!
    I have an award for you on my blog!

    hope you feel better......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3