topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, February 09, 2009

Daya Draws!

Firstly, Lisa over at Flying Colors sent me a gift!!! I have a beautiful print of her e-Stamp!!!! It is GORGEOUS. I called Lisa to say thank you and we had a lovely conversation. She is one cool lady. THANK YOU LISA!!

Daya has started to draw actual things instead of just scribbling. She is very proud of her work and insists that it is put on the wall. She's drawing airplanes and faces...the faces are so funny; I love them.

:)





Look at this one.



She did it right after I finished the Sundew Faerie with all that sticky dew.

Daya is so clever.

6 comments:

  1. Daya is as clever as she is beautiful. I love her faces. The one on the pink paper looks like a potato head. Way to go Daya.

    That Lisa is a sweet lady. Lucky girl you. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A budding artist for sure!

    I have also talked to Lisa and she is so fun ang interesting. You are one lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable and sweet! Something to cherish! She is starting her artistic life! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY to Daya for being such a great, little artist! I know how proud you must feel, Jessica...I still have drawings Aaron made at that age and, come to think of it, I have things that the other four kids made too way back when they were little. Such treasures ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahoooooo for daya. i love children's art, it is fresh and so real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm! as Yoon See would say :-)
    Love to see children's first portraits... good for Daya! And pretty pink, mmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3