topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow & Evil Housework

It's snowing! Yay!

The sinus infection is slowly dying. My new antibiotics are working nicely. Anyone want 8 days' worth of amoxicilin 500mg?

My sister is arriving on Thursday. That's...um...the day after tomorrow. Here is a list of things I need to do before she gets here:

1) Go to work every day all day
2) Put away three loads of laundry
3) Wash stuff for sister's bed
4) Clean the cat litter
5) Wash the floors
6) Clean the bathroom including the crayon stains on the cabinets
7) Pick up and put away all the various assortment of Toddler Stuff that is on my floor
8) Scrub off the prune juice that spilled on the bottom of the fridge a month ago and is now hard and sticky (again, blame the kid for 1) spilling the juice and 2) having prune juice in the first place)
9) Put actual food in the fridge and take the un-food out
10) Clean the bedroom
11) Clean everything else
12) Figure out where to put the stuff that I don't know where it goes because I can't hide it in the bedroom because that's where Sister will be staying

If anyone wants to come over and help I will make out with you. Extra make-out minutes for putting laundry away. **


**Except if you are my sister, who does occasionally read this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am so glad you are feeling better. Hope your sister has a nice visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny with the making out!!! LOLOL.

    If I lived nearby, I would come and clean your whole place just for fun!!!

    It is always more fun cleaning someone elses place than your own!

    It really doesn't take long when you just put yourself into it and play some nice music and sing along as you go!!!

    Best wishes and hope you have a wonderful time with your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate housework! It's one of those things that has to be done though, like it or not. I find that, once I make a start on the cleaning or the laundry, I get into the mode and I always feel so much better after it's all done.

    I'm so glad that you're on the mend just in time for your sister's visit. I hope you both have a wonderful time catching up.

    love, light and peace,
    serena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't go and make yourself sick again by doing too much. I am sure your sister would forgive you for not having everything perfect when she arrives. Relax and enjoy her visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, score some antibiotics and get one of those awesome antibiotics buzzes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3