topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sister

My sister didn't get lost going around Manhattan all by herself; I am so proud of her.

She does, however, torment Daya quite a lot. They fought over ownership rights to Daya's stuff. The big argument was over Daya's Tinkerbell DVD. To be more accurate, the big fight was over the empty DVD case. Blood was drawn, actually. MY blood.

Sister claims it was an accident. Should I believe her? She did, after all, pay for a very nice dinner. And I discovered that raspberry frozen margaritas do wonders for nasty lip cuts that are also swollen. It stopped bleeding hours ago, doesn't hurt nearly as much as it did, nor is it swollen anymore but unless my sister reads this blog while she is here I'm still going to milk my injury for all it's worth.

Here is the best pic ever of my sister:





We're getting more snow tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I'm bet you're having a blast with your sis there, cut lips aside....accidents do happen or...we have to just accept that as their excuse. hehehe The burning question is....did the Tinkerbell DVD show up????!!!

    I love the expression on Daya's face....a penny for her thoughts? lol

    Have fun.....

    love, light and peace,
    serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are enjoying your sister's visit. Accidents do happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Daya! Looking forward to meeting your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you guys are having a lot of fun! I wish I was there to get around NY! COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Cactus Monday, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3