topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, December 22, 2008

No Snow Cacti

Happy Cactus Monday everyone!
I looked and looked, but could not find any cacti in this weather.

I looked on Queens Boulevard:



I looked all over in Fort Tryon Park:








I made a little snowman and asked him, but he hadn't seen any either.



I looked in the Cloisters. There were plants there, but alas, no cacti.



The Bronx Zoo most probably does have a cactus or two- somewhere- but we didn't see them.

The Bronx River:





The kitty cats say Meow:





There was a lot of snow.







And finally...

6 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow what beautiful pictures!!!!
    What a winter wonderland!
    Haha that you didn´t find the busstop something to think about!
    happy Cactus Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer that you couldn't find the bus stop so close. Geez.

    Looks like you are having a great time. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Looks like you might have needed several cups of hot chocolate with whiskey after all that lookin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous photos (and I am close to that same white stuff here in Wisconsin). Love that tiger-be a great sketch :)

    HCM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Hope your sister had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, what fun and such beautiful pics, Jessica! I had to giggle at the last one....it sounds like something I would have done re. finding the bus stop. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3