topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Friendly Letter

Dear Sinus Infection from Hell,

I need for you to please die right now. You have been an exceptionally rude houseguest for the last six days. You told my excellent immune system to fuck off, then you completely ignored my army of antibiotics. You even refused to make friends with my neti pot.

To add insult to injury, you went and said Hello! to my left eye so I cannot wear my contact lenses. Result: not only am I sick but I cannot see. This is unforgivable.

You made me miss Cactus Monday, see visions in my fever, miss work, not be able to paint, spend a lot of money at the drugstore, and rendered a three year old and a cat as the only functioning members of the household. Because of that last bit, I will have a mountain of housework to do when I finally kill you.

Sinus Infection from Hell, you suck. Not only did you do all those things, but then you got lonely so you invited Aunt Flo to join the party because you know she can't resist stuff like this.

Sinus Infection, I am going to kill you. I am very serious about that. You cannot live here. Because I am going back to the doctor this afternoon and he will give me meds that even you cannot dodge. You cannot win. You will die. I will make sure of it.

Murderous thoughts, love, and kisses,
j

10 comments:

  1. so mote it be ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sinus infections. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the new sinus meds killed that sucker for good and that you're now feeling much better, Jessica ~ (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn it to hell and back!! what about going for another doctor's opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying that you are better by now.
    Miss your fairies :) May one of them heal you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling much better now...thinking of you ~

    love,
    serena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been there. Nothing sucks more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. take THIS you damn sinus infection *swipe of imaginary silver antibiotic sword*!
    get better so we can go play! I'm thinking Bronx Botanical for some holiday lights, trains and green stuff galore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3