topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry

Daya made out exceptionally well this Christmas.






That table you see in the humungous box in the back there took me over 2 hours to put together. I now understand parental revenge and called my father to apologise for every crappy thing I ever did.

Daya is sleeping right now. So I took the opportunity to organize her crayon box. Because I had to. I also might have colored a page in one of her coloring books.

There is nothing...nothing quite like the smell of a new box of Crayola crayons and Playdough. I love Playdough. Um...so does Daya.



I hope your holiday, whichever one you are inclined to celebrate, is bright and full of love.

7 comments:

  1. Oh...wow...Maya sure did make out!!! Santa was very good to her! (and Mommy too)! I know she had so much fun opening all those packages!!!

    Why is a box of crayons such a beautiful thing?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, lucky Daya!!! I hope you both had an amazing day!

    I would love the crayons and playdough too. I used to make the homemade playdough for the kids...the kind you cook on the stove-top and stays pliable for ages. We used to have so much fun with it!

    love, light and peace,
    serena

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun having all those toys to share with Daya. I meant Daya has toys to share with Mom. Ha... Yes, there is nothing like a new box of crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some mountain of presents! Happy happy Daya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, your tagged! Check out my blog if you want to play. There is absolutely no expectation that you participate so feel free to do it or not do it. :)

    love, light and peace,
    serena

    ReplyDelete
  6. and what a real cutie pie she is too. wow, one happy girl, no wonder she slept after that pure exhaustion. have a great 2009 too.
    word veri:worth (very apt, as she is worth everything!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh what a sweet princess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3