topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, November 28, 2008

AED.28

I started painting the Lithops Faerie. It's not much to look at...just the basic colors blocked in after transfering the drawing to watercolor paper.

That lamp I got for my drawing table is wonderful. Makes it so much easier to just sit down and work. I'd love a new chair and drawing table. I've been working on this table since high school...it's a little rickety. (Except in college...all the dorm rooms were equipped with pretty decent and BIG drafing tables) But still, I am so glad to have something to work on! :)



Mary kidnapped Daya for the day and took some beautiful photos. My daughter is the Queen of Hair.





4 comments:

  1. I love that color on Daya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work area looks so neat. No wonder you get such beautiful work accomplished. Your Daya is quite beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous in this accented pink suite.
    Look at her, her smile makes my day ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daya is beautiful....and, I agree, that colour is spectacular on her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3