topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, November 22, 2008

AED.22

How deeply unfortunate for the Stape. G* Faerie that she attracts legions of flies. I'll definitely have to add some in the painting.

It stands to reason that she's a little weird.

She'll look good painted, I think.



Also, I found *fingerpaint bubble bath* in the drugstore yesterday!!! This stuff is so fun I might even use it.



PS My bathtub is clean but never ever looks it cause it's at least 50 years old. I have tried everything believe me. One day I will have a beautiful new shiny claw foot bathtub. Until then we make due with what we have.

*Stapelia Gigantea

4 comments:

  1. LOL...I was enthralled with the paintings done on the side of the tub and never noticed condition of tub! The stapeliad fairy is awesome! Can't wait to see your whole fairy series painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic of Daya! Your faerie art is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stapeliad faerie is GORGEOUS, with or without flies.

    What cool bubblebath paints and a very cute model to show them off too. Daya looks to be having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are creative & your kid too:)
    I don't have something like this when I was young:(

    I wish to turn back the clock....if only can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3