topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, November 21, 2008

AED.21

Here is a pencil sketch of a Tea Faerie. I did not ink her because 1) I am reallly tired and must test out my new lime-scented bubble bath as soon as possible and 2) I decided to transfer her to watercolor paper at some point and paint her. She'll definitely go through some much-needed edits in the process.



Most probably there are more of these faeries to come, each based on a different plant. Tea had to come first because frankly I'm obsessed with it. Perhaps a stapeliad faerie comes next...I wonder what she looks like?

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOHHHHH...I wonder too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, LOVE, LOVE you tea faerie!!! I think she would look AMAZING painted.

    I hope you enjoyed your lime-scented bath.

    I've never worked with inks before and bought some recently. The appear to be VERY strong so they should be watered down, right?

    Jessica, I'm SOOOOOOOOOO thrilled that you came on the November journey with me of creating every day. I hope your muse decides to stay when the month is over because your daily work has been an inspiration! Can you believe it's only a few days left?!!!

    love, light and peace,
    serena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3