topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, November 09, 2008

7 Random Facts

Soulbrush tagged me.

So here goes:

1) I had a pet skunk named Truffle when I was a kid. He was really cool except we had to re-home him because he refused to be litter box trained. The person who took him in had the same problem. The third person kept him outside and I heard some years later that he only lived for a year or 2 more after that.

2) I deeply love all kinds of tea and do NOT like coffee. Not even coffee ice cream with chocolate syrup on it.

3) When I get mad at someone for being obnoxious I am the one who feels bad for getting mad at them.

4) I don't believe in canned pasta (with the exception of emergency rations).

5) I still believe in Unicorns.

6) I dearly hope that my daughter and I will be close friends when she is an adult. I never had a good relationship with my mother, can't see that I will in the future, and I don't want my child to feel the lack that I have always felt.

7) I'm still mad that Crayola retired Lemon Yellow and Green-Blue crayons.

3 comments:

  1. fantastic, i giggles at your #7. thanks for the interesting fact about SA and your comment.what is the difference between aquarius sun or rising sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooo with you on canned pasta....ECK!

    I'm sorry to hear you don't have a good relationship with your mother. Just love and be supportive to Daya and you can't lose.

    I hate when manufacturers discontinue colours too....I've had that happen with favourite lipstick colours too. Not happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you especially on the canned pasta thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3