topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm Here!

It's finally October!

I am such a sucker for autumn. The air has cooled off very nicely and I have once again started with my almost nightly hot baths. Work has calmed down considerably and since I have so much vacation time left, I am taking off all Fridays for the rest of the year!

A WHOLE ENTIRE DAY EVERY WEEK where I can put the child with the sitter and do whatever I want to ALL DAY!!

Museums, hello! Swimming, hello! Painting, hello! Afternoon naps, hello!!!

Now I must go catch up on blogs from some of my favorite people.

Love and kisses to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. WOW...you sound like a whole new person!!! I KNOW you will enjoy those Fri's off! 3 day weekends every time! I am jealous!!! ENJOY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you do sound very refreshed! What fun to have a day to yourself to do whatever....sigh.....enjoy ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the work situation has improved and ENJOY those Fridays!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3