topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Class

I went to Minnesota over the weekend. 5 days actually. Had a great time. I'll post pics tonight.

On the way home Monday night, my flight was delayed. I was tired and more than ready to go home but things could have been worse. As I sat at the gate, I thought to myself, "I have never flown first class. That must be nice; I'll have to try it sometime."

Not even 10 minutes later I was called to the podium. They switched me to first class. Seat A1.

First class really is much better than coach.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome? I was upgraded on my way back from BlogHer on Monday for the first time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky YOU! I have never flown first class. :-(

    Can't wait to see the pics ~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3