topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today

Firstly, I'd like to clarify the picture in my previous post. The one with three quarters of a tube of gouache in Daya's hair. The look on her face has nothing to do with the paint; she was merely trying to undo the seatbelt on her bicycle.

Here is how Daya helped me celebrate Mother's Day:

*Woke up at 6:57am
*Nabbed the salsa jar from the fridge and practiced putting it in a bowl, and missing. (7:02am)
*Pulled the curtains off the window and the curtain rod out of the wall
*Peed on the floor
*Poured a bag of incense in my tea
*Dumped her pasta into one of my food storage canisters
*Went to bed at 10pm

People, I'm CRANKY AND TIRED.

3 comments:

  1. She reminds me of my one son who got busy doing all sorts of things real early. I would wake up to everything imaginable...but man, he turned out so great! He is still real busy...and real early too...in the Army!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that pic of Daya IS adorable. So sorry that things seem to be getting to you. Sending a hug & a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that I misinterpreted the pic. Daya didn't look too happy so I assumed it was to do with the paint incident. She must have been frustrated trying to get the seat belt undone on her bike.

    Well, you had quite a Mother's Day, that's for sure. I've always been the first up in the mornings which has obviously worked in my favour as the kids never got the chance to get into morning mischief. (((Jessica)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3