topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, May 09, 2008

First Bike

Friends, Jupiter is going retrograde. Jupiter is the lucky planet. Basically it means now isn't a good time to start new things but it is an excellent time to tie up loose ends and attnd to inner stuff.

I think it also means that certain toddlers forget how to sleep.

On to other topics, I got Daya her very first bike on Wednesday. She won't get off it. When I was a kid I loved riding my bike. In fact, I'd love to get a bike and ride again; I miss it. When Daya is a little older and can actually ride instead of being pushed, perhaps we'll be able to go on bike rides together. Out of the city though- I'm a little nervous riding a bike in the streets here, though people do it all the time.

Pictures soon.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Awww...can't wait to see the pics! I'm glad she loves it so much...a nice healthy outdoor activity! Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to pictures! People ride in Riverside Park and often I think I'd like to join them--but not on weekends. Too much traffic. Please post pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I'll be looking forward to pics too. How cool it will be for you and Daya when she is older and you can both ride along together. I think it's wise to go out of the busy city area too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3