topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, May 02, 2008

Brute Squad & Six Ears

My sister's dog, Cheyenne, turned 10 years old yesterday! So I sent her a present. Every dog needs a "Squirrel Dude" toy. I call Cheyenne "Brute Squad" because, you know, she's BIG.

Here is Cheyenne...Happy Birthday!!!!



I think I've mentioned my sister's mutant cat before?

Well, here she is in true cat-form. Funny, the pic Christine sent me wasn't very accurate- the third ear was missing. So, because I like to represent truthfully, I had to fix it.

Christine calls this pic "Siamese Twins". I call it "Six Ears."

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to gorgeous Cheyanne and I love the cat photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the art world at all, but I do understand getting paid for doing what you love. Congratulations and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Cheyenne....she is GORGEOUS! German Shepherds are my favourite breed of dog. Cute cat too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a nut case!!! LOL. Love Miss 6 ears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3