topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Forward

The twice-yearly time change causes me angst (I HATE it) but to switch to Daylight Savings time earlier has really messed me up.

So I don't know if it was sleep deprivation, stupidity, or sheer unconscious rebellion but I mistakenly turned my clocks the wrong way and so was 2 hours late to work. Not that it mattered, no one is here today.

I am not ready for Spring. We barely had winter. Now it'll get light way too early and that means more noise outside my window. Boo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we don't do Daylight Saving in Queensland. You have my sympathy though ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you sound like me...I just HAPPENED to do it correctly this year. I was worried my doggy wouldn't sleep throught the night, but I had set the alarm for 7am, and the dog woke up at 6:45, so I was grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3