topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Gym, it is GONE

My gym that I've been going to on and off for the last 7 years is gone! Since September apparently, but I just found out today. The last time I was there was right before I went to the Dominican Republic in----SEPTEMBER!

Apparently they lost their lease. :(

Last night I went to the gym up the road from me, which boasts free childcare. It was sooooooo crowded, and I found out the hard way that people reserve the equipment for half hour slots. I need more than a half hour. I'm just getting started after a half hour!

So I got rudely kicked off the treadmill and I had been enjoying it so much...seriously, it felt like sex with no orgasm. I don't even want to go to the gym with a process like that. I cannot meditate in boxes. So, I'll have to go during work when I can swing it, to another location that doesn't require you to sign up for a half hour only on the treadmill.

5 comments:

  1. LOL. Your post was funny...your analogy...loved it...got the point across!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I liked exercise more...if my gym closed, I would be so damn happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely you jest...is a treadmill anything like sex? Please tell me yes. I'll head right downstairs and get on ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too afraid to go back to my gym. There's just this shame factor there. Like they KNOW me or something and count how many times I'm there each month.

    "I was sick."

    "My cat died."

    "My car broke down."

    The fact that I'm entertaining excuses to tell the front desk lady? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do the gym thing but I can understand your feelings about it. I think my son, the gym junkie of the family, would have been furious in the same circumstances. How slack that they pushed you off the equipment just when you were working up to the climax...@$$#$!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3