topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, February 11, 2008

Nice

Here is a story, I'm not sure how to start it.

On Saturday or Sunday morning, I was getting dreessed. Daya was, as she often does when she is awake, hovering and being generally clingy. So anyhow, I was getting dressed, which I don't mind doing in front of Daya. As is the general way of women, I put on a bra and a shirt.

As soon as I finished getting dressed, Daya walked over to me, put one hand on each of "The Girls", and said "Nice!"

(So sorry, I'm *not* posting pics so you can decide if she's right or not)

2 comments:

  1. LOL Well, that's better than what I used to get from my, now 9 year old, son...."you have a smooshy butt, Mum." :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! OMG!!! ha ha hah a!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3