topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

parent.swapChildren(child1, child2);

Serena tagged me.

That was really nice of her. So I'm tagging her back. And Julie too.

:)

I'm still plodding through ActionScript 3. The GOOD news is that little by little, the code is making more sense than it used to. But I still have a looooong way to go. I'm taking it slowly and being nice to myself.

Painting you ask? The closest I have come to painting is *thinking* about cleaning my brushes. Oh, and the palette too. I should paint, I kind of want to, even. But I am in a slump and my inner-energy is at a low. Which is a crap excuse. But do you know how hard it is to paint with a toddler around? And keep a resonably clean apartment, too?

I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag back!

    YAY! Perseverance paid off....I'm so glad that you're starting to grasp ActionScript 3.

    I promise that, if your muse shows up here, I will give her a good butt-kicking and send her home. ;) I wonder if maybe you feel in a slump as far as painting goes because your left brain is caught up with all the analytical, programming stuff and won't allow the right brain (creative side) out to play. Why not sit down with an art journal and some crayons, felt pens, glue, magazine pictures for collage...whatever takes your fancy....and just have fun. Don't put any pressure on yourself......just play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3