topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Very Expensive Mutant Cat that My Sister Bought From the Internet

My sister has a cat.

It's a.....well I can't remember what it's called exactly, some purebreed offshoot of a Siamese. So in my book that makes it a mutant. Anyhow, my sister found a reputable breeder online and got the cat. Which means in my view she got an expensive mutant cat off the internet.

Now, that would be all well and fine except you never know what you're going to get with a mutant cat. This cat? She has three ears and her very own real live pet snake. Not only that, but this cat actually knows how to use a toilet. (the cat has a better track record than my toddler...hmmm...)

The picture below proves that the cat really does have three ears. Photoshop proves it. And Photoshop NEVER lies, I promise.


6 comments:

  1. LOL...I have heard that photoshop never lies!!! Is any part of this story true? Can the cat really use the toilet??? I have heard some do this! It is a very beautiful mutant cat, for sure! It was you that inspired me to post the bit about missing Sue! If you hadn't posted that about me on your blog, I never would have come back!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pet snake and the toilet training are really true.

    As for the third ear, each must decide for themselves....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough, I think I would have preferred the third ear over the pet snake. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I just wanted to tell you that I have given up blogging! I really felt aweful at it...I kept trying...but the other thing is that it is keeping me sitting too long, and I need to be up moving more...(I guess I get carfried away and spend too many hours on here)...but I plan to come and visit and say hey anyway...si hope it will be OK for me to pop in and do that.
    Love ya...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found a new guy on the blogs who is experimenting with light to augment his succulent growth...good photos. He is at http://thesulcusofsucculents.blogspot.com/
    Hope you like...Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not see.

    It´s fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3