topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Security Cheese

Many little kids have a security object- a lovey, a blankie, something they must sleep with and have at all times.

It appears that my daughter's security object is cheese.

I wish I was kidding.

Lately she has been insisting on taking a piece of cheese to bed with her. It's disgusting, I know. While I do discourage it, sometimes...well, sometimes I want to sleep too. She does not eat the cheese, she just wants it to be there.

Perhaps this weekend I may decide that Ma'mselle has outgrown her Security Cheese.

Hey, do Beanie Babies make a cheese beanie?

4 comments:

  1. OMG...if that isn't the cutest story and photo in the world, I don't know what is!!! Let that sweet girl have her cheese...she will outgrow it in time...just buy the cheapest cheese slices you can buy for her to use. LOL...love this...what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo darned CUTE!!! I wonder what Daya's connection to the cheese is all about? As Julie says, I'm sure she will outgrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I was looking back at her photos in November, and she has really grown and matured in the face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Lucky's security object is the soft skin on my Adam's Apple (if I had an Adam's Apple). Here in Alabama, that part of your neck is called your "goozle". The spelling is negotiable. He will reach up and rub my goozle between his finger or turn his chubby little hand around and rub the back of it on my goozle. Makes me wish I had a chubbier neck so he would have more to love on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3