topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

JULIE!

I was very very sad to read that you stopped blogging- again. I will miss your great writing and your amazing photos very much and I am extremely bummed.

Maybe one day soon you'll change your mind again and start your blog...but in the meantime I DO wish you wouldn't delete the old one!

It's ok to take breaks!

Anyhow please at least leave me an email address so if you disappear I can try to contact you...

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out but it sure won't be able to replace you!!!

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I forgot to ask...could you delete the comment containing my e-mail address....I'd rather not have it out there on the internet...thanks!!! :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I hope you don't mind me leaving this comment for Julie as her blog is no longer available.

    OH Julie, I'm also sad to see you have stopped blogging. I did enjoy visiting your blog but I do understand your reasons. I will miss you too ~ :(

    Stay well. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3